Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

Community Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Important points to remember before buying toys for your kids:

View previous topic View next topic Go down
kristiamy

Important points to remember before buying toys for your kids: Vide
PostSubject: Important points to remember before buying toys for your kids: Important points to remember before buying toys for your kids: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi to all

I am New hare by the profusion I am specializes in designing Toys I am also a toys seller and in my view parents remember these points before buying toys for your kids—

(1) Consider the age group before venturing out to buy the toys. If your child is still a toddler , it is most important to worry about the safety of the toys you give him to play with.

(2) Also pay attention to the needs of your kids. There is often a wide gap between what you want your children to play with and what children demand. This gap can be bridged by searching for the right toys along with your kids and trying to convince them about the toys that you feel right for them.

(3) Remember that online toy shops give you real good children’s toys than your local malls. Also the transactions are hassle free these days and you get to see lot more varieties.

Important points to remember before buying toys for your kids:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Forums :: Home :: Child Care -